1. Step One: Take your girlfriend to a baseball game.
2. Step Two: Wait for a major leaguer (Pete Kozma for instance) to hit a home run right at you.
3. Step Three: When the ball is flying directly at your girlfriend, run away.
4. Like, just back away from her. Don’t even try to protect her at all, and let it hit her right in the face.
5. Step Four: When the stadium staff comes to check on her, just pat her on the head.
As one of the announcers said sarcastically, “Nice going, boyfriend.”
7. Watch the video here:
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates are debating in New Hampshire, ahead of Tuesday's primary and the gloves are off 🇺🇸
- Twitter's CEO responded to backlash over reports that Twitter would move to an algorithmic feed, insisting that the product would remain real-time.
- Deep breaths: Beyoncé dropped a new song and video called "Formation." She's performing at the Super Bowl on Sunday 👑🐝