1. Step One: Take your girlfriend to a baseball game.
2. Step Two: Wait for a major leaguer (Pete Kozma for instance) to hit a home run right at you.
3. Step Three: When the ball is flying directly at your girlfriend, run away.
4. Like, just back away from her. Don’t even try to protect her at all, and let it hit her right in the face.
5. Step Four: When the stadium staff comes to check on her, just pat her on the head.
As one of the announcers said sarcastically, “Nice going, boyfriend.”
7. Watch the video here:
- North Korea launched a rocket that the country said was carrying a satellite. Some critics think it was a way to test prohibited missile technology.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated in New Hampshire ahead of Tuesday's primary, and the gloves were off 🇺🇸
- And Super Bowl Sunday has arrived. The Denver Broncos will take on the Carolina Panthers at Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara, California at 6:30 ET 🏈