1. Step One: Take your girlfriend to a baseball game.
2. Step Two: Wait for a major leaguer (Pete Kozma for instance) to hit a home run right at you.
3. Step Three: When the ball is flying directly at your girlfriend, run away.
4. Like, just back away from her. Don’t even try to protect her at all, and let it hit her right in the face.
5. Step Four: When the stadium staff comes to check on her, just pat her on the head.
As one of the announcers said sarcastically, “Nice going, boyfriend.”
7. Watch the video here:
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates will debate Saturday at 9 p.m. ET on CBS for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire.
- Up to 150,000 penguins may have been killed by an iceberg blocking their access to the sea.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.