Minnesota’s Farmington High School hockey team was beating Chaska High School by one goal, when Senior Farmington goalie Austin Krause took the puck and purposefully slid it into his own net, giving Chaska the tying goal.
Why? Because he’s a whiny brat. Krause, a senior, has been riding the bench all year in favor of a sophomore goalie. But with the sophomore out with an injury, Krause got the start on the team’s Senior Night. He scored the own goal as a protest of his lack of playing time.
But he didn’t stop there.
5. After scoring the goal on himself, he flipped off his coach.
6. Gave a sarcastic salute.
7. And left the ice.
Chaska would go onto score the winning goal shortly thereafter, giving Farmington and Krause’s former teammates a loss.
9. Watch the freakout here.
10. And hey, Austin. If you think what you did was cool, I have a little message for you.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Tunisia's president declared a state of emergency a week after a deadly terror attack on a beach hotel.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- Matt Stonie won the 2015 Nathan's Famous hot dog eating contest, beating 8-time champion Joey Chestnut ☀️??