1. After getting called for a technical foul, Sacramento’s DeMarcus Cousins tracked down the ref to ask why he got hit with the call. Cousins grew frustrated and then said something dumb.
Why? Because as much as he’s an entertaining player, he’s also a head case. An immature head case who refuses to take responsibility for his actions and plays for a coach who lost the ability to discipline him when ownership reversed a coach-issued suspension earlier this year. Hopefully Seattle works out better for him than Sacramento has.
2. Because right now this is the “Coaching DeMarcus Cousins” experience in a single beautiful reaction.
- Kids in California schools can no longer be opted out of vaccination on religious or personal grounds under a new law.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, who has faced political fallout from the "Bridgegate" scandal, is running for president. He's the 14th Republican in the race.
- Misty Copeland has become the first black female principal dancer in American Ballet Theater's 75-year history.