1. After getting called for a technical foul, Sacramento’s DeMarcus Cousins tracked down the ref to ask why he got hit with the call. Cousins grew frustrated and then said something dumb.
Why? Because as much as he’s an entertaining player, he’s also a head case. An immature head case who refuses to take responsibility for his actions and plays for a coach who lost the ability to discipline him when ownership reversed a coach-issued suspension earlier this year. Hopefully Seattle works out better for him than Sacramento has.
2. Because right now this is the “Coaching DeMarcus Cousins” experience in a single beautiful reaction.
- U.S. President Barack Obama visited Oregon on Friday to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›
- A judge halted all eight scheduled executions in Arkansas. Inmates are challenging a law allowing the state to keep the source of its execution drugs a secret. ›