1. Move over Michael Phelps, this man is the greatest aquatic athlete of all time.
4. At the end, he seems okay. Well as okay as anyone who would do this can seem. (read: Insane, but alive)
- Justice Antonin Scalia, the conservative heart of the U.S. Supreme Court for more than a decade, has died. He was 79.
- Scalia was the current court's longest-serving justice, having been nominated in 1986 by President Ronald Reagan.
- Republicans are extremely unlikely to confirm anyone that President Obama nominates in the final months of his second term.