1. This is Keith Closs (on the right). He played for the Los Angeles Clippers. Closs washed out of the NBA and battled with addiction. Recently he’s most famous for going to a Clipper game as a fan and wearing his own jersey.
2. This is Pooh Jeter. Two years ago he played for the Sacramento Kings, but he currently plays professionally in China.
3. Last night, Jeter tweeted out his general frustration about the lack of a cancer cure.
4. But Keith Closs showed up to set Jeter straight. After all there IS a cure. The government just doesn’t want us to get it.
5. Jeter was troubled by the news.
6. But Closs wasn’t ready to leave it there. After all this thing goes deeper.
7. He even gave some pretty strong “evidence.”
8. Then Closs asked for Jeter’s number so his “wifey” can tell all the gory details. After all she’s a scientist.
9. BUT WHY IS CLOSS NOT GIVING MORE DETAILS HERE. WHAT’S HE HIDING?!
H/T Tom Ley at Deadspin.
- Justice Antonin Scalia, the conservative heart of the U.S. Supreme Court for more than a decade, has died. He was 79.
- Scalia was the current court's longest-serving justice, having been nominated in 1986 by President Ronald Reagan.
- Republicans are extremely unlikely to confirm anyone that President Obama nominates in the final months of his second term.