1. This is Keith Closs (on the right). He played for the Los Angeles Clippers. Closs washed out of the NBA and battled with addiction. Recently he’s most famous for going to a Clipper game as a fan and wearing his own jersey.
Tom Hauck / Getty Images
2. This is Pooh Jeter. Two years ago he played for the Sacramento Kings, but he currently plays professionally in China.
3. Last night, Jeter tweeted out his general frustration about the lack of a cancer cure.
4. But Keith Closs showed up to set Jeter straight. After all there IS a cure. The government just doesn’t want us to get it.
5. Jeter was troubled by the news.
6. But Closs wasn’t ready to leave it there. After all this thing goes deeper.
7. He even gave some pretty strong “evidence.”
8. Then Closs asked for Jeter’s number so his “wifey” can tell all the gory details. After all she’s a scientist.
9. BUT WHY IS CLOSS NOT GIVING MORE DETAILS HERE. WHAT’S HE HIDING?!
H/T Tom Ley at Deadspin.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The U.S. has formally requested that Switzerland extradite 7 top FIFA officials who were arrested in Zurich in May.
- The U.S. government is investigating possible unlawful coordination by some airlines to keep prices high ✈️
- Leaders of the U.S. Episcopal Church, which appointed an out gay bishop in 2003, have voted to let clergy perform religious same-sex marriages.