1. The Brooklyn Nets fired head coach Avery Johnson this morning after losing 7 of the last 10 games after being coach of the month for November. Johnson’s system had been recently criticized by the team’s star Deron Williams.
2. Well Johnson’s son Avery Johnson Jr. took to Twitter to voice his discontent.
Johnson Jr. does have a point. Deron’s struggles are definitely not his dad’s fault, and this team is full of players who were on last year’s terrible Nets team too. Were expectations just too high?
- A Kentucky clerk is defying the Supreme Court by refusing to issue marriage licenses. Her policy comes from her religious opposition to same-sex marriage. ›
- Los Angeles has officially been selected as the American candidate city to host the 2024 Summer Olympics. ›
- McDonald's all-day breakfast is happening: It's coming to the U.S. on Oct. 6. The company started testing it this year 🍳 ›