1. The Brooklyn Nets fired head coach Avery Johnson this morning after losing 7 of the last 10 games after being coach of the month for November. Johnson’s system had been recently criticized by the team’s star Deron Williams.
2. Well Johnson’s son Avery Johnson Jr. took to Twitter to voice his discontent.
Johnson Jr. does have a point. Deron’s struggles are definitely not his dad’s fault, and this team is full of players who were on last year’s terrible Nets team too. Were expectations just too high?
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›