1. Last week, we brought you photos of Derek Jeter taken in Miami that appeared to show the Yankee captain looking a little softer than we’re used to seeing him.
2. Then we decided to have a little fun with Jeter’s new look.
3. Well, the Captain went to the MLB Network to make clear that the Miami photos were just bad angles.
5. So in the interest of fairness: What happens when the Internet calls Derek Jeter fat?
6. Jeter has still offered no defense for the blue cargo shorts he was wearing in the previous set of photos.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Kids in California schools can no longer be opted out of vaccination on religious or personal grounds under a new law.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, who has faced political fallout from the "Bridgegate" scandal, is running for president. He's the 14th Republican in the race.
- Misty Copeland has become the first black female principal dancer in American Ballet Theater's 75-year history.