1. It all started when a fan was an ass to Amar’e after the Knicks star tweeted about a workout.
2. Amar’e direct messaged the fan an angry reply with an unfortunate slur.
Which the fan quickly shared with the world.
3. Amar’e later sent another message apologizing, as some news outlets picked up on the story.
4. Important Note To Remember: This kid is an asshole.
Because who doesn’t send hateful tweets to their role models?
Still a huge fan? That implies that you’ve been behaving like a fan to this point.
LOL, indeed. LOL, indeed.
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›