1. It started when Lakers forward Jordan Hill tweeted this “Super Mario Brothers”-inspired doppelgänger for Dwight.
2. Dwight came back right away with a triple dose of Jordan Hill doppelgängers: Waka Flocka Flame…
3. Lil John…
4. And the Predator.
5. But then Jordan Hill won the whole thing with this nonsensical comparison. Is it a good doppelgänger? Nope. But Reginald VelJohnson is always funny.
Which raises the most important question of the NBA preseason thus far: Why hasn’t Reginald VelJohnson been in any awesome movies lately? Why has he been reduced to a guest role on General Hospital? What has the world come to if Carl Winslow can’t get better work than that?
Oh also, it seems that Dwight is getting along with his teammates and that bodes well for the Lakers. I guess that’s a takeaway too.
- A strong earthquake struck southern Taiwan, killing at least 13 people and causing buildings to collapse.
- Days before New Hampshire's presidential primary, John Kasich got back-to-back questions about a lead water crisis in his home state of Ohio 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.