1. Derek Jeter has been rehabbing an injured ankle this off-season, so it’s not surprising that he hasn’t had time to work out. What is surprising is that he’s somehow eaten Alex Rodriguez.
4. As is usually the case, the New York Post had the most nuanced take on the situation.
5. We couldn’t have said it better ourselves.
- After almost a week, Brussels lowered its terror threat level to 3, the nation's second-highest. One of the suspected Paris attackers remains at large. ›
- Russia's athletic federation has accepted its suspension after report found evidence of "widespread doping." ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›