1. Derek Jeter has been rehabbing an injured ankle this off-season, so it’s not surprising that he hasn’t had time to work out. What is surprising is that he’s somehow eaten Alex Rodriguez.
4. As is usually the case, the New York Post had the most nuanced take on the situation.
5. We couldn’t have said it better ourselves.
- An arrest warrant has been issued for Guatemalan President Otto Pérez Molina in connection with a corruption case involving the highest levels of the government. ›
- China will cut its military personnel by 300,000, shrinking the forces to 2 million people. President Xi Jinping called it a gesture of peace. ›
- A new study says there are 3 trillion trees on Earth — much more than previously thought. But we're losing them fast 🌳 ›