1. Between the first and second quarters of the Knicks/Magic game, Magic cheerleader Jamie Woode fell and landed on her head.
2. The game was delayed for an extended period of time, as Woode was wheeled off the floor.
3. When Woode was wheeled off, she waved to the crowd, putting a nice finish on the end of a scary moment.
- The CIA has officially — but very quietly — admitted that some allegations about its torture program were true.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie and former Hewlett Packard CEO Carly Fiorina are the latest Republicans to drop out of the 2016 presidential race 🇺🇸
- The reboot of popular BBC car show "Top Gear" will have seven presenters, but only one woman 🚗💁