1. Between the first and second quarters of the Knicks/Magic game, Magic cheerleader Jamie Woode fell and landed on her head.
2. The game was delayed for an extended period of time, as Woode was wheeled off the floor.
3. When Woode was wheeled off, she waved to the crowd, putting a nice finish on the end of a scary moment.
4. As scary as the moment was, early reports about Woode’s condition are encouraging.
In The News Today
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- FIFA has suspended its president Sepp Blatter, secretary general Jerome Valcke, and vice-president Michel Platini for 90 days. ›
- Congressional Democrats are urging the TSA to change its screening procedures for transgender passengers. ›