1. During Sunday Night’s NBA All-Star Game, Blake Griffin crashed Dwight Howard’s interview. Thank god too, because Dwight’s laziness even extended to interviews.
2. And the best moment was when Blake imitated Dwight at the end of the interview.
Here Are The Top Stories
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will travel to Cuba later this summer for the opening of a U.S. embassy there.
- Nicholas Winton, who saved more than 650 Jewish children from the Holocaust, died at 106.
- Mozambique implemented a new criminal code that removes a colonial-era law criminalizing homosexuality.