1. On Tuesday night, Jeff Francoeur hit his first triple of the season.
So how did he celebrate? Did he high five people? Did he do a dance?
3. Nope. He ball-tapped his coach.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders clashed on immigration, Obama, and Kissinger (!) in Thursday's Democratic debate. Here's a recap 🇺🇸
- World leaders have agreed to a "cessation of hostilities" in Syria, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said.
- NYPD Officer Peter Liang was found guilty of manslaughter in the 2014 shooting of Akai Gurley, an unarmed black man.