1. This is New Orleans Saints coach Sean Payton.
2. Sean Payton is just coming off a year-long suspension for his involvement in “Bountygate,” a scandal wherein the Saints defense was paying players extra who hurt other players on the field.
3. People of New Orleans have been eagerly awaiting his return and have been pissed at NFL commissioner Roger Goodell every day since he suspended Payton.
So fans of the New Orleans Saints will be happy to know that their genius coach was back in action this week, scouting players at the NFL combine, and he was ready to hit the ground running—
- The CIA has officially—but very quietly—admitted that some allegations about its torture program were true.
- The U.S. government is suing Ferguson, Missouri, after the city tried to change a negotiated police reform settlement.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie has dropped out of the 2016 Republican presidential race after poor results in New Hampshire 🇺🇸