1. Oh, just checking out the Montgomery Advertiser to see what happened last night… Wait… What?
2. I seem to remember Louisville winning against Michigan in the National Championship. Seeing as they were the team that played Michigan last night. Also as a Louisville player is pictured next to your headline.
3. But if it’s any consolation this will help ‘Cuse players deal with Jim Boeheim.
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›