1. Yesterday the lowly Kansas City Chiefs lost to the Indianapolis Colts. Why? Well, because the Colts are pretty good and playing above their heads for their cancer-stricken coach. But also because the Chiefs are lowly. Lowly teams lose.
David Eulitt/Kansas City Star / MCT
2. After the game, this photo began going viral on Reddit. This is a fanbase so depressed, they can’t even bother to spell “Christmas” right or acknowledge that their offensive line is pretty good.
3. Jamaal Charles was pumped to be spared a “CHIRSTMAS” condemnation.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The fire at a South Carolina black church late Tuesday night wasn't arson, according to a preliminary investigation.
- The U.S. and Cuba have agreed to open embassies in Washington and Havana as they restore diplomatic ties after more than 50 years.
- Greece has become the first developed country to miss a debt payment to the International Monetary Fund.
- The U.S. has defeated Germany 2-0 in the Women's World Cup semis. Team USA will play Japan or England in the final ⚽️