1. Yesterday the lowly Kansas City Chiefs lost to the Indianapolis Colts. Why? Well, because the Colts are pretty good and playing above their heads for their cancer-stricken coach. But also because the Chiefs are lowly. Lowly teams lose.
3. Jamaal Charles was pumped to be spared a “CHIRSTMAS” condemnation.
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire, and it got intense.
- Bitterly cold temperatures and arctic winds began freezing large swathes of the U.S. Northeast on Saturday.