1. Yesterday the lowly Kansas City Chiefs lost to the Indianapolis Colts. Why? Well, because the Colts are pretty good and playing above their heads for their cancer-stricken coach. But also because the Chiefs are lowly. Lowly teams lose.
David Eulitt/Kansas City Star / MCT
2. After the game, this photo began going viral on Reddit. This is a fanbase so depressed, they can’t even bother to spell “Christmas” right or acknowledge that their offensive line is pretty good.
3. Jamaal Charles was pumped to be spared a “CHIRSTMAS” condemnation.
In The News Today
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Four people working for VICE News who were detained by Turkish authorities on Thursday while covering political clashes with police are set to face terrorism charges. ›
- Oliver Sacks, the famed neurologist and author, died Sunday from cancer. He was 82. ›