1. Yesterday the lowly Kansas City Chiefs lost to the Indianapolis Colts. Why? Well, because the Colts are pretty good and playing above their heads for their cancer-stricken coach. But also because the Chiefs are lowly. Lowly teams lose.
2. After the game, this photo began going viral on Reddit. This is a fanbase so depressed, they can’t even bother to spell “Christmas” right or acknowledge that their offensive line is pretty good.
3. Jamaal Charles was pumped to be spared a “CHIRSTMAS” condemnation.
- Turkey's military released an audio recording of what it says were warnings to the Russian warplane before it was downed near Syria's border. ›
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›