1. Yesterday the lowly Kansas City Chiefs lost to the Indianapolis Colts. Why? Well, because the Colts are pretty good and playing above their heads for their cancer-stricken coach. But also because the Chiefs are lowly. Lowly teams lose.
David Eulitt/Kansas City Star / MCT
2. After the game, this photo began going viral on Reddit. This is a fanbase so depressed, they can’t even bother to spell “Christmas” right or acknowledge that their offensive line is pretty good.
3. Jamaal Charles was pumped to be spared a “CHIRSTMAS” condemnation.
In The News Today
- A flash flood emergency has been issued Sunday in Charleston, South Carolina. More than 16 inches of rain fell in some areas. ›
- President Obama says the U.S. has launched a full investigation into the airstrikes that killed 19 people at a hospital in Afghanistan on Saturday. ›
- More than a dozen people were killed after severe storms and flooding swept through the French Riviera on Saturday evening. ›