1. Yesterday the lowly Kansas City Chiefs lost to the Indianapolis Colts. Why? Well, because the Colts are pretty good and playing above their heads for their cancer-stricken coach. But also because the Chiefs are lowly. Lowly teams lose.
David Eulitt/Kansas City Star / MCT
2. After the game, this photo began going viral on Reddit. This is a fanbase so depressed, they can’t even bother to spell “Christmas” right or acknowledge that their offensive line is pretty good.
3. Jamaal Charles was pumped to be spared a “CHIRSTMAS” condemnation.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Mullah Omar, the Taliban's reclusive leader, died more than two years ago, Afghan officials say. The Taliban hasn't commented.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- Michel Platini, the current UEFA president, will be a candidate in the 2016 FIFA election to replace Sepp Blatter ⚽️