1. Better, More Interesting Teams Passed
Like both the Falcons and the Jets. (Why have you deprived us of watching Rex Ryan and Tim Tebow interact? Why?)
2. Rookie Quarterback Ryan Tannehill’s Wife
3. Fans Have Already Staged A Protest Of The Team Once This Year
In classic Law and Order “ripped from the headlines” fashion, HBO tries to tap into that #Occupy interest six months after it really mattered. Also different is unlike Occupy’s protestors the Miami fans had a clear objective. (Fire GM Jeff Ireland.)
4. Former Kim Kardashian Flame Reggie Bush Is On The Team
And HBO felt he had long since deserved equal time. Also if there’s one thing that could take your reality show to the next level, its the potential for a Kardashian to drop by.
5. An Executive At HBO Wanted To Prove That David Garrard Was Still In The NFL
No matter how many news stories he showed his friend, his friend wouldn’t believe him.
6. Because They Wanted To Meet Snowflake
They’ll be disappointed when they get there.