1. Step One: Get a rebound.
2. Step Two: Shoot on the wrong basket, miss, and get your own rebound.
3. Step Three: Shoot on the wrong basket again, miss again, get your own rebound again.
4. Step Four: Shoot on the wrong basket again, miss again, get your own rebound again.
5. Step Five: Have your fourth straight shot on the wrong basket blocked by one of your teammates.
6. Watch it in video form:
The description of the YouTube video (it doesn’t get more trustworthy than that) attributes this act of basketball genius to Belgium’s Fifth Division, but regardless of where this originated, one thing we know for sure is that it’s perfect. And somewhere Ricky Davis is smiling like Robin Williams at the end of Good Will Hunting.
- World leaders are gathering in Paris for the United Nations summit on climate change 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›