1. Step One: Get a rebound.
2. Step Two: Shoot on the wrong basket, miss, and get your own rebound.
3. Step Three: Shoot on the wrong basket again, miss again, get your own rebound again.
4. Step Four: Shoot on the wrong basket again, miss again, get your own rebound again.
5. Step Five: Have your fourth straight shot on the wrong basket blocked by one of your teammates.
6. Watch it in video form:
The description of the YouTube video (it doesn’t get more trustworthy than that) attributes this act of basketball genius to Belgium’s Fifth Division, but regardless of where this originated, one thing we know for sure is that it’s perfect. And somewhere Ricky Davis is smiling like Robin Williams at the end of Good Will Hunting.
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.
- A pilot has broken the world records for longest solo flight and longest non-stop flight ever taken in a solar-powered airplane ?