1. Step One: Get a rebound.
2. Step Two: Shoot on the wrong basket, miss, and get your own rebound.
3. Step Three: Shoot on the wrong basket again, miss again, get your own rebound again.
4. Step Four: Shoot on the wrong basket again, miss again, get your own rebound again.
5. Step Five: Have your fourth straight shot on the wrong basket blocked by one of your teammates.
6. Watch it in video form:
The description of the YouTube video (it doesn’t get more trustworthy than that) attributes this act of basketball genius to Belgium’s Fifth Division, but regardless of where this originated, one thing we know for sure is that it’s perfect. And somewhere Ricky Davis is smiling like Robin Williams at the end of Good Will Hunting.
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald have won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›
- Russia is reportedly preparing to send ground troops to aid Syria's campaign against rebel forces. ›
- Grace Lee Boggs, Detroit activist and civil rights pioneer, has died at the age of 100, according to the Boggs Center. ›