1. The new arena will be located on Piers 30-32 on the San Francisco waterfront. And not only will that make for awesome Golden Gate views from the outside of the arena…
2. But because of the glass facade, you’ll actually have a killer view of the bridge from INSIDE the arena.
3. Also being on the water creates a pretty awesome boardwalk situation outside the arena.
4. The new arena would move the Warriors from Oakland to San Francisco in 2017, and would mean giving up one of the best home court advantages in basketball, the very college-like atmosphere of Oracle Arena.
Here Are The Top Stories
- An ultra-Orthodox man stabbed six people at Jerusalem's gay pride parade on Thursday.
- The new Apple TV will debut in September, along with its own App Store, sources tell BuzzFeed News.