Why do I love Nyjer Morgan? Let me count the ways.
1. He Has An Alter-Ego Named Tony Plush Who Has Great Words Of Wisdom
2. He Wears Protective Headgear Whenever Necessary
6. He Has Brought Out Other Alter-Egos Only To Have Tony Plush Defeat Them
Note: All of his alter-egos have been named “Tony something.” It’s unclear why, as no varriation of Tony or Anthony is in his actual name.
8. He Is Very Specific About Where Enemies Should Be Kept
11. He Appreciates The “Second” Most Interesting Man In The World
12. He Gets Really Excited About Tourist-y Things Wherever He Goes
13. He Knows His Plushdamentals
14. He Has A Zen-Like Take On The Passage Of Time
17. He Doesn’t Believe It’s Possible To Be On Time
18. Sometimes He Doesn’t Even Know What The Score Is
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›
- And a Turkish court had to call in experts to determine whether a man comparing the country's president to Gollum from "Lord of the Rings" was an insult. ›