After LeBron James “Took His Talents To South Beach” on national TV, Dan Gilbert wrote this letter to Cavs fans.
After the game Gilbert tweeted this:
But even while the game was going on and it became clear that it would end with LeBron winning his first title, there was a lot to be learned from Dan Gilbert’s Twitter mentions. For instance:
Ronald Martinez / Getty Images
1. I learned that there are multiple spellings of “Jeeves.”
2. I learned that Mo Williams and Dan Gilbert stay in touch.
3. I learned that even long-suffering Eagles fans sided with LeBron.
4. I learned how Dan Gilbert’s ass felt.
5. I learned some people were so mad that they couldn’t spell “you’re” or “douchebag” correctly.
6. I learned that lying comes with consequences.
7. I learned how to deal with disappointment.
8. I learned that Dan Gilbert should listen to Tool.
9. I learned that guys named DANCESTADAMUS are pretty funny.
10. I learned about cooking.
11. I learned that sports pundit Bomani Jones can be kind of a dick.
12. I learned that Tom Foolery is a perceptive dude.
13. I learned that you should be careful when you talk shit to a guy who owns a mortgage and loan company.
14. I learned that some Cleveland fans have taken denial to a whole different level.
15. And most of all, I learned that as a Cavs fan, I really hope David Stern doesn’t have a sense of humor.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The U.S. government is investigating possible unlawful coordination by some airlines to keep prices high ✈️
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will travel to Cuba later this summer for the opening of a U.S. embassy there.
- Mozambique implemented a new criminal code that removes a colonial-era law criminalizing homosexuality.