1. Bunsen - Walter White (Breaking Bad)
2. Rizzo - Remy (Ratatouille)
3. The Swedish Chef - King George VI (The King’s Speech)
4. Animal - The Joker (The Dark Knight)
5. Sweetums - Alan (The Hangover)
6. Beaker - Ghost Rider (Ghost Rider)
7. Sam The Eagle - Don Draper (Mad Men)
8. Statler and Waldorf - Professor Xavier and Magneto (The X-Men Series)
9. Rowlf - Jacob (Twilight)
10. Camilla - Nina (Black Swan)
11. Fozzie - Michael Scott (The Office)
12. Kermit The Frog - Ron Burgundy (Anchorman)
13. Gonzo - Jake Sully’s Avatar (Avatar)
14. Miss Piggy - Miranda Priestly (The Devil Wears Prada)
15. Scooter - Harry Potter (The Harry Potter Series)
Here Are The Top Stories
- Joe Biden has begun to "actively explore a possible presidential campaign," the New York Times reports.
- A conservation group in Zimbabwe reported that Jericho, the brother of beloved lion Cecil, was shot and killed by a hunter. But some scientists monitoring the pride believe he is OK.
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.