1. The President Still Hadn’t Expressed Support For Gay Marriage
2. “Community” Looked Like It Was Going To Get Cancelled
It was renewed for a fourth season.
3. Dan Harmon Was Still In Charge Of “Community”
The creator of the beloved show has since been fired.
4. Bryce Harper Was Still In The Minor Leagues
5. People Had Yet To See The Crazy Fever Dream That Is Justin Bieber’s “Boyfriend” Video
8. “Girls” Hadn’t Premiered
9. No One Thought Ashton Kutcher Was A Racist
10. The NFL Draft Had Not Yet Happened
11. Nicolas Sarkozy Was Still The President Of France
12. The World Had Yet To Meet The Tupac Hologram
13. Nobody Had Eaten Someone Else’s Face On The Streets Of Miami
At least not that we knew of.
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. Here's what you need to know. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›