1. The President Still Hadn’t Expressed Support For Gay Marriage
3. Dan Harmon Was Still In Charge Of “Community”
The creator of the beloved show has since been fired.
4. Bryce Harper Was Still In The Minor Leagues
5. People Had Yet To See The Crazy Fever Dream That Is Justin Bieber’s “Boyfriend” Video
8. “Girls” Hadn’t Premiered
9. No One Thought Ashton Kutcher Was A Racist
10. The NFL Draft Had Not Yet Happened
11. Nicolas Sarkozy Was Still The President Of France
12. The World Had Yet To Meet The Tupac Hologram
13. Nobody Had Eaten Someone Else’s Face On The Streets Of Miami
At least not that we knew of.
- The CIA has officially — but very quietly — admitted that some allegations about its torture program were true.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie and former Hewlett Packard CEO Carly Fiorina are the latest Republicans to drop out of the 2016 presidential race 🇺🇸
- The reboot of popular BBC car show "Top Gear" will have seven presenters, but only one woman 🚗💁