1. Worried about dealing with someone better than you?
2. Feeling too much pressure?
3. Thinking of quitting?
4. Need help overcoming a failure?
5. Having trouble keeping the faith?
7. Struggling to work with your co-workers or classmates?*
*Admittedly this works better if you are live in early ’70s Virginia and are dealing with racial tensions.
9. Too much of a perfectionist?
10. Need motivation to work out more?
11. Afraid of the future?
The text of this speech is from a poem by Marianne Williamson.