3. Artist Ana Benaroya got inspired by Eris’ drawing
Artist Ana Benaroya is living in Jersey City (USA). The New York Times and The New Yorker regularly publish her brilliant artwork. When she saw Erin’s drawing, she immediately got inspired and made this lovely artwork.
6. The profits of the tees will be used to renovate Eris’ community center
Eris made his drawing in the Asi-Syifa community center in his neighbourhood. Because the community center is in a really bad condition the profit of the tees will be used to renovate this building. So Eris and his friends can have a safe place to learn and play again.
9. Help renovate Eris’ community center by sharing his story
Sharing this Buzzfeed post helps Eris to renovate his community center where he and his friends can learn and play. So go and hit that share button. Wanna buy the tee? Go to the website of the Face This foundation.
- A strong earthquake struck southern Taiwan, killing at least 13 people and causing buildings to collapse.
- Days before New Hampshire's presidential primary, John Kasich got back-to-back questions about a lead water crisis in his home state of Ohio 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.