1. The IRS is giving Bostonians extra time to pay their taxes.
2. The oldest person in the world is going to turn 116 on Friday, and he’s totally awesome.
3. The U.S. Economy is still improving faster than anyone expected.
4. Thought to be a practically dead city, Detroit’s population is on the rise again.
5. After all these years, Justin Timberlake’s “Dick in a Box” is still amazing.
6. Psy’s new music video is also pretty hilarious.
7. Yesterday, an 11 year-old boy in Washington saved his mother’s life by performing CPR.
8. The number of American cigarette smokers is quickly decreasing.
9. This fantastic Mr. Rogers meme was trending big-time yesterday.
10. For the most part, Americans search for babies more than guns.
12. Last year, Gallop polls indicated that Americans are happier than ever.
13. The Red Cross website crashed yesterday because so many people made donations.
14. After they finished the race, some marathoners ran straight to Mass. General Hospital to give blood.
Reports of Marathon Runners that crossed finish line and continued to run to Mass General Hospital to give blood to victims #PrayforBoston— NBC Sports Network (@NBCSN) April 15, 2013
- The main suspect in last month's bombing of Bangkok's Erawan shrine has been arrested, Thailand's prime minister says. ›
- Hundreds of people have arrived by train to Austria from Hungary on Monday, as European Union asylum rules collapsed under the escalating migration crisis. ›
- A video released on Monday shows two Texas deputies fatally shooting a man with his hands up. A witness sold the footage to a local TV station for $100. ›