1. Last week, some footage of a game called Goat Simulator went viral.
2. The creator of the game, Armin Ibrisagic, of Coffee Stain Studios, said at the time that he made it as a prototype for a game jam. In other words, not as a real, purchasable game.
3. But today, Coffee Stain announced some exciting news. Goat Simulator WILL be a real game, and it’s coming out this spring. Here’s the trailer:
4. All I’m gonna say is, you had better be able to eat some cans. Otherwise this ain’t a goat “simulator” if you catch my drift
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- The four members of British indie band Viola Beach and their manager are believed to have died in a car crash in Sweden.
- And U.S. Republican presidential candidates had their nastiest debate yet in South Carolina last night 🇺🇸