2. It’s pretty simple. You draw lines between stations, increase station capacity, and build more cars.
3. If you don’t build fast enough, passengers get stranded.
4. Anyways, I just built four new subway lines in 8 minutes. Where the hell is the 2nd Avenue subway “de Blasio”?
5. Mini Metro is coming to mobile devices later this year.
- 200 million women and girls have undergone genital mutilation, UNICEF data says. But the practice's prevalence is down.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders debated head-to-head over who was a true "progressive." 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.