1. Mini Metro is a free browser game that lets you plan a subway.
2. It’s pretty simple. You draw lines between stations, increase station capacity, and build more cars.
3. If you don’t build fast enough, passengers get stranded.
4. Anyways, I just built four new subway lines in 8 minutes. Where the hell is the 2nd Avenue subway “de Blasio”?
5. Mini Metro is coming to mobile devices later this year.
- Turkey's military released an audio recording of what it says were warnings to the Russian warplane before it was downed near Syria's border. ›
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›