1. Mini Metro is a free browser game that lets you plan a subway.
2. It’s pretty simple. You draw lines between stations, increase station capacity, and build more cars.
3. If you don’t build fast enough, passengers get stranded.
4. Anyways, I just built four new subway lines in 8 minutes. Where the hell is the 2nd Avenue subway “de Blasio”?
5. Mini Metro is coming to mobile devices later this year.
Joe Bernstein is a senior tech reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York. Bernstein reports on and writes about the gaming industry and web culture.
Contact Joseph Bernstein at firstname.lastname@example.org