1. This is Tsvetan Hristov. He is from Bulgaria.
2. This is Kratos. He is from ancient Sparta. He is the hero of the God of War games.
4. He looks so much like Kratos that back in 2009 he and some fans of the game started “The Real Kratos Project”.
The purpose of the project, according to Tsvetan, is to “bring Kratos to life.”
7. Its target is $295,000. It currently has $209, with 16 days to go. But the real Kratos has survived far longer odds! So go check out the Kickstarter.
8. Help Tsvetan Hristov, errr, Kratos, achieve his dreams!
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders clashed on immigration, Obama, and Kissinger (!) in Thursday's Democratic debate. We have a recap for you 🇺🇸
- NYPD Officer Peter Liang was found guilty of manslaughter in the 2014 shooting of Akai Gurley, an unarmed black man.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.