1. Power Glove
2. Basically Every Star Wars Ship
6. Teddy Ruxpin
(You should probably thank your parents for not getting you this one. Definitely saved on psychotherapy bills.)
9. Neo Geo
This sucker was 650 smackers! Also, is that Patrick Bateman playing Metal Slug?
11. LASER CHALLENGE*
*guns only accurate within a nine-inch radius…
12. That Giant FAO Schwartz Piano
13. Barbie Dream House
14. Jurassic Park Compound Play Set (w/Optional Jeff Goldblum)
15. The Easy-Bake Oven
17. The Talkboy
Everything Macaulay touched turned to gold…
- Justice Antonin Scalia, the conservative heart of the U.S. Supreme Court for more than a decade, has died. He was 79.
- Scalia was the current court's longest-serving justice, having been nominated in 1986 by President Ronald Reagan.
- Republicans are extremely unlikely to confirm anyone that President Obama nominates in the final months of his second term.