1. Your desktop computer is more organized than your personal laptop
3. You have at least one piece of Tupperware in the fridge at all times, and people know its yours
My Cake, bitch.
5. You’ve developed a work crush, and fantasized a whole relationship in your head
8. You have at least one coworker who you feel comfortable sharing all your medical news with
9. You followed your supervisor on Instagram, and they followed you back
11. And you know the HR staff by name because of all the times they’ve had to fix your paycheck
12. You’ve even learned your ADP password
13. You’ve started spending at least one hour a week on a personal project, and no longer have the fear
14. You’ve started to use the printer and fax machine for personal use, and no longer have the fear
15. You know where all the good stuff is kept, and you’ve started taking it home… and, you no longer have the fear
18. You’re so used to staying late that it no longer makes you angry
Here Are The Top Stories
- The U.S. will release Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard after 30 years. The move isn't tied to the Iran nuclear deal, American officials say.
- Joyce Mitchell, the prison worker who accused of helping two inmates escape from a New York prison, pleaded guilty and faces up to seven years in prison.
- The NFL has upheld Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his alleged involvement with the deflation of footballs 🏈