1. Nice threads, right?
A phenomenally acted movie, Prince Avalanche features Rudd and Hirsch playing two lost souls working on a highway in Texas. There are no video games involved, but this has to be intentional, right?
2. Look: old-school cosplay!
Like Mario, Hirsch is shorter, while Rudd is the taller and lankier one, much like Luigi.
3. OK, maybe not totally lanky!
4. But seriously, can these two star in a Mario Bros. movie? It’d beat this one…
- President Obama stepped up his climate change campaign on Monday while touring the Alaskan Arctic, warning that it's "almost too late" to stop global warming. He is the first U.S. President to tour the Arctic. ›
- The U.S. Supreme Court says a Kentucky county must issue marriage licenses while its clerk appeals a ruling in a lawsuit from three same-sex couples against her "no marriage licenses" policy. ›
- A video released on Monday shows two Texas deputies fatally shooting a man with his hands up. A witness sold the footage to a local TV station for $100. ›