1. Nice threads, right?
A phenomenally acted movie, Prince Avalanche features Rudd and Hirsch playing two lost souls working on a highway in Texas. There are no video games involved, but this has to be intentional, right?
2. Look: old-school cosplay!
Like Mario, Hirsch is shorter, while Rudd is the taller and lankier one, much like Luigi.
3. OK, maybe not totally lanky!
4. But seriously, can these two star in a Mario Bros. movie? It’d beat this one…
- Mullah Omar — leader of the Taliban — has died, according to multiple reports. The Taliban has not responded to the reports.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- Michel Platini, the current UEFA president, will be a candidate in the 2016 FIFA election to replace Sepp Blatter ⚽️