1. Nice threads, right?
A phenomenally acted movie, Prince Avalanche features Rudd and Hirsch playing two lost souls working on a highway in Texas. There are no video games involved, but this has to be intentional, right?
2. Look: old-school cosplay!
Like Mario, Hirsch is shorter, while Rudd is the taller and lankier one, much like Luigi.
3. OK, maybe not totally lanky!
4. But seriously, can these two star in a Mario Bros. movie? It’d beat this one…
- President Obama has announced a new rule that would expand eligibility for overtime pay to millions more Americans.
- An order from the U.S. Supreme Court means Texas abortion clinics affected by a new state law can stay open while the law is challenged.
- Transgender women can be housed in women's immigrant detention facilities under new guidelines issued today.