1. Nice threads, right?
A phenomenally acted movie, Prince Avalanche features Rudd and Hirsch playing two lost souls working on a highway in Texas. There are no video games involved, but this has to be intentional, right?
2. Look: old-school cosplay!
Like Mario, Hirsch is shorter, while Rudd is the taller and lankier one, much like Luigi.
3. OK, maybe not totally lanky!
4. But seriously, can these two star in a Mario Bros. movie? It’d beat this one…
- The U.S. airstrike on a Doctors Without Borders hospital that killed at least 30 people last month happened as a "direct result of avoidable human error," the Pentagon said. ›
- All charges have been dismissed against a popular protest organizer in Chicago. He was arrested Tuesday during protests over a video showing the police shooting of a black teen. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›