First, that star-studded premiere. Then, the Frozen Banana Stand goes on tour. Now, a minute and a half of glorious teasing ahead of Arrested Development’s May 26 re-premiere on Netflix. There’s lots to unpack in this first trailer, so watch below and take a drive in the stair car to WTF-ville, where questions abound!
3. George Michael and Maeby are roommates again. Are they lovers too?
4. What does this creepy bird represent?
5. And how about this one? (Also, how did an ostrich get in the house?)
6. Did Kitty say good-bye to… umm… those?
7. Did Tobias win an Oscar yet? Will that new sign be the latest promotional stunt for AD?
8. Is Mike’s Hard Lemonade buying all that product placement? Is GOB a teenage girl now?
9. More importantly, is he back in the good graces of the Magician’s Alliance?
10. They’re still together?!
11. How many miles does this thing have on it by now?
12. And finally, is Buster back on the sauce? Can anything save him?
- Protesters gathered in Chicago Tuesday night after city officials released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›