2. Tall people obscure your view at movies & events.
6. People say you have a Napoleon complex.
There’s actually a difference between being driven and trying to conquer the world.
8. People say they want to put you in their pocket.
9. You’re tired of hearing the semi-condescending, “You’re not that short.”
10. Or people are delighted you make them “feel taller.”
12. You weren’t tall enough to go on certain rides as a kid.
13. People think you’re younger because of your height.
15. People call you “cute,” “adorable,” “tiny,” and other words commonly associated with babies.
16. You could even be a victim of heightism!
Don’t worry. There’s a pseudo-support group for that.
17. Dating isn’t always easy.
Try spooning with someone substantially taller than you.
18. Your short legs force you to walk fast just to keep up.
19. People are cautious about what shoes to wear around you.
21. People assume you’re terrible at sports.
OK maybe basketball isn’t our strong suit.
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald have won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›
- Russia is reportedly preparing to send ground troops to aid Syria's campaign against rebel forces. ›
- Grace Lee Boggs, Detroit activist and civil rights pioneer, has died at the age of 100, according to the Boggs Center. ›