2. Tall people obscure your view at movies & events.
5. That same seat you subtlety hoist yourself in and out of.
6. People say you have a Napoleon complex.
There’s actually a difference between being driven and trying to conquer the world.
8. People say they want to put you in their pocket.
9. You’re tired of hearing the semi-condescending, “You’re not that short.”
10. Or people are delighted you make them “feel taller.”
11. You’re annoyed with questions like “Do you shop at Baby Gap?”
12. You weren’t tall enough to go on certain rides as a kid.
13. People think you’re younger because of your height.
14. People look down on you. Literally.
15. People call you “cute,” “adorable,” “tiny,” and other words commonly associated with babies.
16. You could even be a victim of heightism!
Don’t worry. There’s a pseudo-support group for that.
17. Dating isn’t always easy.
Try spooning with someone substantially taller than you.
18. Your short legs force you to walk fast just to keep up.
19. People are cautious about what shoes to wear around you.
20. You’ll never fit the “Tall, dark, and handsome” mold.
21. People assume you’re terrible at sports.
OK maybe basketball isn’t our strong suit.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- And watch a man react to the modern world after spending 44 years in prison. ›