2. Tall people obscure your view at movies & events.
6. People say you have a Napoleon complex.
There’s actually a difference between being driven and trying to conquer the world.
8. People say they want to put you in their pocket.
9. You’re tired of hearing the semi-condescending, “You’re not that short.”
10. Or people are delighted you make them “feel taller.”
12. You weren’t tall enough to go on certain rides as a kid.
13. People think you’re younger because of your height.
15. People call you “cute,” “adorable,” “tiny,” and other words commonly associated with babies.
16. You could even be a victim of heightism!
Don’t worry. There’s a pseudo-support group for that.
17. Dating isn’t always easy.
Try spooning with someone substantially taller than you.
18. Your short legs force you to walk fast just to keep up.
19. People are cautious about what shoes to wear around you.
21. People assume you’re terrible at sports.
OK maybe basketball isn’t our strong suit.
- Thai police have found more bomb-making materials in a second apartment, following Saturday's arrest in Bangkok's deadly shrine blast. ›
- Wes Craven, who directed "Scream" and "A Nightmare on Elm Street," has died of brain cancer. He was 76. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›