2. Tall people obscure your view at movies & events.
6. People say you have a Napoleon complex.
There’s actually a difference between being driven and trying to conquer the world.
8. People say they want to put you in their pocket.
9. You’re tired of hearing the semi-condescending, “You’re not that short.”
10. Or people are delighted you make them “feel taller.”
12. You weren’t tall enough to go on certain rides as a kid.
13. People think you’re younger because of your height.
15. People call you “cute,” “adorable,” “tiny,” and other words commonly associated with babies.
16. You could even be a victim of heightism!
Don’t worry. There’s a pseudo-support group for that.
17. Dating isn’t always easy.
Try spooning with someone substantially taller than you.
18. Your short legs force you to walk fast just to keep up.
19. People are cautious about what shoes to wear around you.
21. People assume you’re terrible at sports.
OK maybe basketball isn’t our strong suit.
- A judge set a $1 million bond for Ray Tensing, who was charged with murder for fatally shooting Samuel Dubose.
- An ultra-Orthodox man stabbed six people at Jerusalem's gay pride parade today. He has been apprehended.
- Atlanta police are searching for two white men who were caught on security cameras placing Confederate flags at a historic church.