Response to After Stock Crashes, SeaWorld Expands Orca Habitats And Donates $10 Million For Research And Conservation:
I can agree on most of the animals at Sea World could and should be released; there are some animals that are injured, missing fins, or were abandoned by their kind which would die without assisted living. People that blanket say that all of Sea World is bad, aren’t seeing the conservation efforts they do as well.
A lot of these are crazy exaggerations.
- If you want a picture of the Hollywood Sign go to Hollywood and Highland or the Griffith Observatory (A closer picture).
- Pinks Hotdogs are fantastic for the experience but they are found in so many locations (Universal, Las Vegas, San Diego). LA has some old favorites like The Pantry, Tito’s Tacos, and Philippe’s.
- If you go to the Price is Right in a group of 10 or more they guarantee someone from your group will be a contestant. Having group shirts isn’t necessary, but they usually give your group more attention if you do.
- LA has a lot of theme parks nearby to choose from; Six Flags, Knotts Berry Farm, Disneyland/California Adventure, Universal Studios, etc.
- LA traffic is atrocious, but as long as you avoid the rush hours when people are going/coming to work, it really makes things easier.
There is a chance. A lot of the Philippines follows the American pop culture. I’d say probably not the kids but perhaps the dudes with ATV’s.
Response to The Best Of Tom Hanks: An Illustrated Guide:
The Terminal is one of my favorites by him.
SHARE THIS PAGE View Viral Dashboard ›