A lot of these are crazy exaggerations.
- If you want a picture of the Hollywood Sign go to Hollywood and Highland or the Griffith Observatory (A closer picture).
- Pinks Hotdogs are fantastic for the experience but they are found in so many locations (Universal, Las Vegas, San Diego). LA has some old favorites like The Pantry, Tito’s Tacos, and Philippe’s.
- If you go to the Price is Right in a group of 10 or more they guarantee someone from your group will be a contestant. Having group shirts isn’t necessary, but they usually give your group more attention if you do.
- LA has a lot of theme parks nearby to choose from; Six Flags, Knotts Berry Farm, Disneyland/California Adventure, Universal Studios, etc.
- LA traffic is atrocious, but as long as you avoid the rush hours when people are going/coming to work, it really makes things easier.