1. I mean, one would hope.
2. Some people love their jobs too much.
3. If only B were true!
4. Follow-up: Aren’t C and D basically the same thing?
5. The free market might say otherwise.
6. D also sounds fun, though.
7. Shouldn’t B also be true?
8. Funeral home scoop!
9. A or C also seem like reasonable options (depending on which state you live in).
Here Are The Top Stories
- The South Carolina Senate voted to remove the Confederate battle flag from statehouse grounds. The bill still must be passed by the House.
- Greece has a new finance minister after Yanis Varoufakis resigned on Monday following the country's "no" vote on austerity measures tied to further bailout funds.
- More than 1 million people are expected to attend Pope Francis' mass in Ecuador on Monday.