1. U.S. luger Kate Hansen is currently in 10th place after two runs and not likely to medal in Sochi, but an NBC piece about her pre-race routine revealed that she is SOLID GOLD as a dancer. Like everyone else everywhere, her inspiration is Beyoncé.
2. “My girl B, she just gets me fierce, and I get stoked,” she said.
3. After her event, NBC reporter Lewis Johnson challenged her to re-create her moves for the TV audience. She obliged, but only after asking Black to “give her a beat.” Then this happened:
Here Are The Top Stories
- Bill Cosby testified in 2005 that he obtained sedatives to give to women he wanted to have sex with, the AP reports.
- The South Carolina legislature took a key step toward removing the Confederate flag from statehouse grounds.
- Reddit's CEO apologized for the site's "long history of mistakes."