1. U.S. luger Kate Hansen is currently in 10th place after two runs and not likely to medal in Sochi, but an NBC piece about her pre-race routine revealed that she is SOLID GOLD as a dancer. Like everyone else everywhere, her inspiration is Beyoncé.
2. “My girl B, she just gets me fierce, and I get stoked,” she said.
3. After her event, NBC reporter Lewis Johnson challenged her to re-create her moves for the TV audience. She obliged, but only after asking Black to “give her a beat.” Then this happened:
Here Are The Top Stories
- Dylann Roof wants to plead guilty to the charges against him in the Charleston church shooting, his attorney said, but a judge entered a not guilty plea for him on Friday.
- The U.S. Coast Guard has suspended its search for two teenagers who went missing a week ago off the coast of Florida.
- Beijing will host the 2022 Winter Olympics, becoming the first city to host both the summer and winter games.