1. The early years of Facebook were a difficult time for everyone.
2. No one really understood what to write for their status updates.
5. Some of us used them for totally ~subtle~ flirting.
7. While others used it to record their teenage milestones.
10. And no one was shy to share their opinions… no matter how much they might have changed since then.
13. But whether you were throwing shade…
14. …or publicly freaking out about your huge life problems..
15. …the toe-curling embarrassment is a constant.
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›