1. The early years of Facebook were a difficult time for everyone.
2. No one really understood what to write for their status updates.
5. Some of us used them for totally ~subtle~ flirting.
7. While others used it to record their teenage milestones.
10. And no one was shy to share their opinions… no matter how much they might have changed since then.
13. But whether you were throwing shade…
14. …or publicly freaking out about your huge life problems..
15. …the toe-curling embarrassment is a constant.
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Thai police arrested a man alleged to have explosives in his possession, almost two weeks after a deadly bomb blast in Bangkok killed 20 people. ›
- A Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy was ambushed Friday night when a man walked up and repeatedly shot him from behind. ›