1. The early years of Facebook were a difficult time for everyone.
2. No one really understood what to write for their status updates.
5. Some of us used them for totally ~subtle~ flirting.
7. While others used it to record their teenage milestones.
10. And no one was shy to share their opinions… no matter how much they might have changed since then.
13. But whether you were throwing shade…
14. …or publicly freaking out about your huge life problems..
15. …the toe-curling embarrassment is a constant.
Here Are The Top Stories
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing aircraft MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72 years old.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".