1. You have plans looming. Fill yourself with toxic levels of dread.
3. Push guilt and all other feelings to the bottom of your self consciousness.
5. Soar to freedom on the wings of an eagle.
6. Take off your pants as soon as humanly possible.
7. Hide in a cave forever.
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire, and it got intense.
- Bitterly cold temperatures and arctic winds began freezing large swathes of the U.S. Northeast ❄️