1. If you want to shop at a Manhattan Trader Joe’s, you have to really, really want it.
2. It is the ultimate test of mind, body, and soul.
3. As soon as you walk in the store you will be reminded that this is not a game.
The end of the line sign looms the second you set foot in the store.
4. The line is so long they need a line sherpa to guide you to the end of the line as it weaves through the store like a winding maze.
5. The line is so long someone has to hold a “Middle of Line” sign while constantly screaming “This is not the end of the line!”
6. You know you’re gonna get run down by a bunch of these suckers.
7. Cart jams as far as the eye can see.
8. The phenomenon known as salad block.
You want cheap lettuce? GOOD LUCK GETTING TO IT, SUCKER.