If anyone’s ever told you “Don’t fill up on bread,” this is why you should ignore them.
1. Because the bread is just sitting right there.
5. Because maybe you have an impressive above-average capacity for bread.
6. Because maybe you’re going to ask the waiter for a second bread basket.
8. Because maybe by the time dinner comes you’ll be hungry again.
9. Because maybe you’re going to eat the entire bread basket yourself.
12. Because you and the bread have already entered into an unspoken agreement that you’re going to eat it.
14. Because what are they going to do? Wrestle the bread out of your hands?
16. Because no one can stop you from going after what you really want.
In The News Today
- At least three people have died in South Carolina due to severe rainfall. More than 11 inches of rain fell on the city in 48 hours. ›
- The World Bank announced that for the first time it is forecasting the rate of extreme global poverty to drop below 10% in 2015. ›
- President Obama says the U.S. has launched a full investigation into the airstrikes that killed 22 people at a hospital in Afghanistan on Saturday. ›