If anyone’s ever told you “Don’t fill up on bread,” this is why you should ignore them.
1. Because the bread is just sitting right there.
5. Because maybe you have an impressive above-average capacity for bread.
6. Because maybe you’re going to ask the waiter for a second bread basket.
8. Because maybe by the time dinner comes you’ll be hungry again.
9. Because maybe you’re going to eat the entire bread basket yourself.
12. Because you and the bread have already entered into an unspoken agreement that you’re going to eat it.
14. Because what are they going to do? Wrestle the bread out of your hands?
16. Because no one can stop you from going after what you really want.
We've got your WKND covered.
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- Police confirmed 71 people, likely refugees who fled Syria, were found dead in a truck abandoned in Austria. The suspected drivers have been arrested. ›
- Florida Gov. Rick Scott declared a state of emergency due to the "severe threat" posed to his state by Tropical Storm Erika. ›
- President Obama marked a decade of recovery after Hurricane Katrina, citing gains, but also the immense amount of work that he said still needs to be done. ›