If anyone’s ever told you “Don’t fill up on bread,” this is why you should ignore them.
1. Because the bread is just sitting right there.
5. Because maybe you have an impressive above-average capacity for bread.
6. Because maybe you’re going to ask the waiter for a second bread basket.
8. Because maybe by the time dinner comes you’ll be hungry again.
9. Because maybe you’re going to eat the entire bread basket yourself.
12. Because you and the bread have already entered into an unspoken agreement that you’re going to eat it.
14. Because what are they going to do? Wrestle the bread out of your hands?
16. Because no one can stop you from going after what you really want.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Illegal immigrants living in Britain will face abrupt eviction from rental properties under new laws designed to reduce the UK's appeal as a migrant destination.
- President Barack Obama will unveil on Monday a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72 years old.