2. Wearing the same color head-to-toe is figure flattering.
5. But not too many accessories! Potato, you look ridiculous.
Coco Chanel would not eat this.
6. Wear something that makes you feel comfortable in your own skin.
13. If you find a look that works for you, stick with it.
18. Experiment with adding a small pop of color.
20. Transition a look from day to evening by swapping out accessories.
- U.S. President Barack Obama and leaders from 20 nations called for doubling clean energy research funding over the next five years at the Paris climate summit 🌍 ›
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›