3. Tell everyone that if they don’t buy the clothes, these poor shirtless models have to go in a cage.
6. Kidnap Ryan Gosling and make him wear the clothes.
Kevin Winter / Getty Images
8. Start an LFO tribute band.
Jason Kirk / Getty Images
15. Or, use that same time machine, go back to 2001, round up all the 13-21 year olds, and bring them to the present.
17. Summon the ghosts of David T. Abercrombie and Ezra Fitch and ask them if it was cool to have Teddy Roosevelt shop at their store. And then ask them for help.
18. Destroy civilization as we know it. Then, in the post apocalyptic climate, establish polo shirts as the only form of currency.
In The News Today
- After mounting pressure from other European countries, Britain will accept thousands more refugees from UN camps bordering Syria, Prime Minister David Cameron announced. ›
- The drowned Syrian boy, whose picture caused outrage around the world, has been buried together with his mother and 5-year-old brother. ›
- A Guatemalan judge ordered former President Otto Perez Molina held in jail overnight while hearings over the corruption scandal that led to his resignation take place. ›