4. Some upstarts from across the pond were trying to ‘throw shade’.
5. And they invited a response. So here are the 15 reasons New England is categorically not as good as old England.
7. 2. Oh, you have a nice lighthouse? It’s so lovely that you build them on land.
9. 3. Cog railway? Yeah, we have them. In fact, the first one ever was between Middleton and Leeds in Yorkshire. We focus more on modern railways now though. Did you know we have a tunnel to FRANCE?
10. ‘Oh, England is an Island?’. Ummm, no. Great Britain is an island. England is a great country on an island.
11. 4. We do have an awful lot of them, though. Here’s St. Michael’s Mount.
Which by the way, you can walk to at Low Tide.
It also has it’s own underground railway. New Hampshire? Pfft.
12. 5. Straight Highway? Our Motorways are not that boring. Here’s Spaghetti junction.
13. 6. Think that’s a gorge? New England, Imma let you finish, but Cheddar has one of the best damn gorges of ALL TIME.
And it’s where Cheddar Cheese comes from. You’re welcome, world.