1. Wake up and get out of bed. You are well on your way to a meaningful day!
Sounds so simple, doesn’t it?
2. Get down on your go-go juice.
No journey to employment can really start without something in your cup. Take that however you need to.
3. And food, ‘cause…pangs of hunger could totally kill your job-scouting vibe.
6. Then let the Marney in you reason your way past it.
7. Get back to optimistically chewing over visions of yourself in very disparate jobs in front of the glow of your computer.
Account manager? I could do that. Copywriter? I could do that. Personal assistant? I could do that. Event coordinator? I could do that. Financial reporter? I could do that.
9. Update your résumé to be perfect and beautiful and more perfect and more beautiful until it’s the most perfect and most beautiful.
That phrasing right there! That’s what’s been holding me back.