1. As if you needed another reason to love IKEA, the home furnishings retailer just announced it would be offering up to 12 lucky guests the chance to have a sleepover in its Sydney, Australia, store.
2. It is partnering with Airbnb to make the magic happen.
Airbnb is “a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique accommodations around the world.”
IKEA is about as unique as it gets.
3. The sweepstakes is basically a one-night stand with your favorite store ever.
The sleepover will take place the night of August 31st.
4. When registering, potential guests even get to choose from three different room styles.
The only cost to the lucky guests is a $10 Airbnb administration fee.
8. As with any IKEA experience, you’ll probably have trouble picking a favorite.
9. Unfortunately, entry is open only to Australian residents.
10. For now.
- Protesters gathered in Chicago Tuesday night after city officials released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›