While interesting, I read an article by a psychologist that states that certain behavioral traits Sherlock has don’t catalog him as a sociopath. Even if he says he’s one (which is a sign that he isn’t one). Still, cool quiz.
Response to Who Was Your First Book Crush?:
I used to read a lot of children’s books and nonfiction books while still in elementary. Queue middle scho curiosity and Twilight, and thus, I fell for Edward Cullen. I love vampires and there simply was something about him back then… I can say that 5 years later, my tastes have improved by far. But Edward always has a special place ♡ lol
The Caster Chronicles were amazing as audiobooks! The narrator captured each character perfectly and it gave me the chills, specially with special effects here and there. PLUS the foreshadowing songs Ethan Wate heard are actual songs that are great. ♡ If you’ve never listened to an audiobook, this is a great way to start with Beautiful Creatures :)
- JMMbookworm "Are You Meredith Grey Or Cristina Yang?"
- JMMbookworm "19 Artists Whose Handwriting Put Your..."
- JMMbookworm "5 Bits Of Wisdom From Judy Blume"
- JMMbookworm "26 Important Recipes For Peanut Butte..."
- JMMbookworm "The 21 Most WTF Things That Have Happ..."
- JMMbookworm "The Science Behind The Claw Machine W..."
- JMMbookworm "Can You Answer These Basic Brain Ques..."
- JMMbookworm "12 Gorgeous Pancake Recipes That Migh..."
- JMMbookworm "What Season Actually Suits Your Perso..."
- JMMbookworm "Which Taylor Swift Song Are You Based..."
- JMMbookworm "A Double-Amputee Soldier Did Not Lose..."
- JMMbookworm "26 Incredible Hairstyles You Can Lear..."
- JMMbookworm "Can We Guess Your Personality Based O..."
- JMMbookworm "30 Knitting Projects That Are Perfect..."
- JMMbookworm "21 Life Lessons From "She's All That""
SHARE THIS PAGE View Viral Dashboard ›