1. Batman Returns (1992)
Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na… HORRIFYING!
2. The Dark Crystal (1982)
Oz and Henson were laughing atop their piles of money knowing the nightmares that would ensue from this “whimsical journey”
3. Beetlejuice (1988)
The Money Pit meets The Adams Family in a creeptastic roller coaster ride
4. Ghostbusters (1984)
When your 10 you will take some creepy assed gargoyles so long as there is a sexy assed demon possessed Sigourney Weaver!
5. Gremlins (1984)
These little bastards are why there is a PG-13 (seriously look it up)
6. Labyrinth (1986)
My sister used to put this movie on while babysitting as soon as my parents left…….she is an Evil Genius!
7. Little Shop of Horrors (1986)
My mom liked to dance and sing while cleaning the house, in return I got night terrors while taking my afternoon nap!
8. The Neverending Story (1984)
Oh dear Lord thank you for the invention of fast forward!
9. Pee-wee’s Big Adventure (1985)
The most overlooked monster of the 1980’s - Large Marge
10. Radio Flyer (1992)
As if unabashed child abuse wasn’t horrifying enough when your 8. You also got this terrifying dream sequence to boot.
11. Return To OZ (1985)
Universally deemed as “to scary for kids” this sequel to one of the worlds most beloved stories starts off with a trip to the insane asylum…..enough said!
12. WILLOW (1988)
What is with the 1980’s trying to murder infants!?
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders clashed on immigration, Obama, and Kissinger (!) in Thursday's Democratic debate. Here's a recap 🇺🇸
- World leaders have agreed to a "cessation of hostilities" in Syria, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said.
- NYPD Officer Peter Liang was found guilty of manslaughter in the 2014 shooting of Akai Gurley, an unarmed black man.