1. Four boys were entrusted with carrying the Queen’s train into parliament for today’s State Opening of Parliament.
We’ve already explained why the State Opening of Parliament is a strange event.
The boys chosen had the gloriously diverse names of Hugo Bertie, The Hon. Charles Armstrong-Jones, Viscount Aithrie and Arthur Chatto.
2. Unfortunately at the end of the speech a very audible thump can be heard.
4. Man down.
8. Luckily the three remaining boys just about managed to make it out in one piece.
Tough game, politics.
- Robert L. Dear was identified as the suspected gunman in a fatal shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. Here's what you need to know. ›
- Speaking of climate change, can you pass this basic quiz about it? ›