Quite liked the labour non policy. Would quite like to own an Owl! #OwlsforLabour
1. Labour accidentally tweeted a new vote-winning policy this afternoon.
And who are we to disagree?
Although the owl offer may only be open to men.
2. It’s a policy that cuts through to the wider population and could prove key in marginal seats:
6. Some people started costing the pledge.
7. Others wrote poems.
9. And some offered contact details for people wanting to learn more.
11. The country’s finest minds are already working out how to market the policy:
Legions of Labour supporters are hoping this policy will end the #CostOfOwlingCrisis and was not just an accidental tweet by someone in the press department who doesn’t know how to use Hootsuite.
Labour has now pulled the policy.